Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pairings at The New York Times

Suffice it to say, I love shooting projects for The New York Times. I love the challenge to create something interesting and graphic that will show well in either color or black & white, depending on how that week's paper layout determines. Here's an article - with a great recipe, by the way - in which I produced the photography. Appeared in yesterday's print edition and is currently viewable online.























Another I liked, an outtake...



Tis the season.... merry, merry. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so inspired by the spices of Christmas and dried fruits right now! The shapes of cinnamon and cloves are so fun to photograph and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you two!

    There really are many creations - happily to span both sweet and savory - that we can produce from these warming spices and dried fruits.

    The spices served as a mulling mix last week - with bourbon + cider! - and the cherries got added to a pear tart I whipped up... YUM. ;-)

    Let's see what you guys are cooking up! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete